At Trace Labs, blockchain engineers are individuals who have had the opportunity to create smart contracts or build blockchains with a significant level of robustness and visible track record.
- Experience with writing smart contracts in Solidity, Vyper, or Ink!
- Experience with Web3.js and accompanying tooling (Truffle, Ganache, etc.)
- Passion about blockchain technology and understanding of decentralization principles
- High English language proficiency
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems
Nice to have:
- Experience with Hyperledger development
- Rust and Substrate experience
- Experience with other programming languages or frameworks (such as Node.js)
Your responsibilities would include:
- Delivering high quality, impactful solutions for clients and the OriginTrail ecosystem
- Collaborating within and across various implementation teams
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Learning and researching Web3 technologies on an ongoing basis
- Engaging in planning, development, and documentation activities in the context of an international scrum team
- A cutting-edge Web3 technology R&D environment in an international team
- A competitive compensation package
- Hands-on experience with implementing Web3 technologies in tangible applications across industries tracking physical and digital assets, such as NFTs, pharmaceuticals, spirits, food items, railway components and others
- Great environment and resources for professional growth
- Access to educational resources, events, and conferences
- Flexible working hours
Preporuke se učitavaju...