All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
We are looking for a Blockchain Integration Manager who can keep business development in mind while managing our relationships with various blockchains. Our integrations team is tasked with growing Chainlink, and this role has tremendous growth potential as we rapidly expand our coverage of any/all blockchains.
Enabling a deep integration with many different blockchains is a big part of Chainlink’s ability to act as the middleware standard that will drive the adoption of blockchains in general, both by enterprises and various startup teams.
You will work directly with integrations teammates to project manage the integration of chains into the Chainlink platform, building relationships with blockchains’ founding engineers while learning about each new innovative blockchain platform.
You are the technical leader on all integrations discussions, responsible for supporting and managing integration partners as a member of a small, inclusive, and multi-functional team. For our partners you act as a trusted sparring partner helping them from building their business case, managing the integration, to finalising the rollout of their integration into the Chainlink platform.
- Ensure that our partner integrations run efficiently and reliably, creating new integrations with new and old partners, and proactive planning for expansion
- Own blockchain integrations and driving them to success as a project manager
- Proactively monitor integration performance and troubleshoot issues. You will surface the issues and work to make/recommend changes (where needed) and reach a resolution
- Actively seek areas where we can improve partner experience and the onboarding process
- Manage and maintain partner relations
- Find new partners or partner opportunities
- Execute on our integration framework, allowing for a smooth transition to different blockchain networks
- Execute on the roadmap and plan for launching Chainlink onto additional blockchains
- Efficiently work with our developers to prioritize developments tasks
- Nurture relationships with key stakeholders of other blockchains
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 1+ years of highly technical experience
- You have a commercial mindset and are driven by results
- An excellent communicator that is able to collaborate closely with internal and external partners on a broad range of technical and business topics
- An enthusiastic learner with a passion for solving problems
- Ability to work on a distributed team with a high degree of ownership
- Project management
- Experience coordinating technical stakeholders, multiple blockchains, solutions architecture, people skills, and tech side
- Technical and/or product management experience on a blockchain project
- Experience or interest in the blockchain or crypto space
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.