Today, most blockchains are their own ecosystems, but this is about to change: cross-blockchain connectivity is set to be the next growth opportunity, with network effects compounding when leveraging the strengths of each blockchain. You will be the driving force for owning this initiative of creating tools to automate the workflow on the the integrations team. We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
- Create tools to automate the work that the integrations team is doing to deploy and manage our feeds
- Lead cutting edge blockchain platform integrations
- Manage the technical aspects of integrating Chainlink with blockchains
- Work closely with node operators to connect their Chainlink nodes to other blockchains
- Develop best practices and documentation to scale integrations
- Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
- 1+ years of professional experience working in a product-driven environment
- Experience in Golang or Rust; otherwise experience in JS, Ruby, Python, C++, C, or Solidity and a willingness to learn
- Resourceful developer and fast learner continually striving to discover more environments
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- Experience in blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Comfort and/or experience working as a remote employee as a part of a distributed team
- This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world; the details of our approach can be found in Chainlink's whitepaper. Chainlink is well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises, such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing cutting-edge blockchain technology while working closely together with a team of experienced senior developers.