IO Global, creator of the Cardano blockchain platform, is looking for a Business Analyst to join its Cardano ecosystem bootstrapping team. Cardano will soon add support for smart contracts – and is inviting the community to build decentralized applications for users on its peer-reviewed, secure, scalable, and interoperable third generation blockchain platform. A large number of exciting projects are looking to benefit from the advantages of Cardano over existing blockchain platforms. They are rallying to implement their ideas as DApps on the platform.
At IO Global, we are very engaged to help promising projects be successful in their efforts, so that together we can build the foundation for a fast-evolving, inclusive global financial and social ecosystem. In this context, we are building a dedicated team that will focus on discovery and evaluation of strategically relevant use cases, as well as on technical support and guidance during the DApp implementation phase carried out by selected partner projects.
As a member of the team, we are looking for a Business Analyst with a good understanding of markets and the opportunities for application of blockchain and smart contracts technology. You will support a product manager and work with product owners, business intelligence, and technical leads on the blockchain platform level, as well as on partner projects for users.
Your duties will include:
- Analyzing selected market verticals and use cases that will benefit from applying blockchain and smart contracts technology
- Identifying business models and stakeholders in target markets, including product opportunities and potential partnerships
- Capturing and engineering requirements for identified target markets, including needed platform and infrastructure enhancements, as well as user-facing products.
- The ability to create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Demonstrated competency with requirements elicitation, analysis, design and specification
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate requirements definition between product and engineering teams
- Collecting, collating, and interpreting market data
- Familiarity and experience with blockchain and distributed ledger technology concepts and applications
- Technical design and software development background (optional)
- Product management experience with one or more software products (optional).
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in an EU timezone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Deadline for applications: 07.12.2021.
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.