IO Global, developer of the Cardano blockchain platform, is searching for a Business Analyst to join its Commercial Operations team. As part of the team you will be working with the Professional Services group and product owners, supporting exciting initiatives and deployments that apply blockchain technologies to solve real-world problems. We are looking for self-starting, curious people who enjoy working in a diverse team and in a fast-moving industry, and who enjoy collaborating with stakeholders to find innovative solutions to our customers’ problems.
As a Business Analyst you will work with product managers and the Professional Services team to develop the business requirements for new products and changes to existing ones. Accurate business requirements ensure company leadership know what will be delivered and development teams know what to build and test. You will be an experienced analyst with outstanding communication and organization skills who can develop business requirements and support IOG in the timely delivery of products.
Duties will include:
- Working with product managers and other stakeholders to collect business requirements (background, stakeholders, data, non-functional, interface, business glossary and definitions)
- Facilitating meetings, using brainstorming and consensus-building skills, and interacting with executives
- Consulting with internal and external customers to help bring solutions from concept to delivery
- Building relationships with internal and external customers, acting as a facilitator and supporting functional areas within and outside IOG
- Converting business requirements into functional requirements and ensuring they align with developers, testers, and business stakeholders
- Preparing use cases, and documenting organizational functional requirements from the user’s perspective as well as creating and documenting user stories
- Contributing to the project’s vision document
- Contributing to the requirement management plan (responsibility assignments, tools and procedures used, workflows and activities)
- Collecting business requirements (project background, stakeholders, data requirements, non-functional requirements, interface requirements, business glossary and definitions)
- Drafting and maintaining system requirements specification (SRS) documents (producing data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, state-transition diagrams)
- Working with the testing and QA team and product owner to ensure all features are incorporated into the project test and QA plan.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, business administration or similar
- At least six years of industry experience in a tech-related field
- At least three years’ experience as a business analyst
- Knowledge of, and a passion for, blockchain technology
- Experience working for both large organisations as well as start-ups a bonus
- A background in UI/UX, cryptocurrency wallets, app platforms or cryptocurrency exchanges would be an advantage
- Experience developing technical documentation
- Experience with business processes, process flow analysis, product architecture and design best practices
- Data-driven decision-maker
- Highly organized
- Telecoms experience, especially 5G.
IO Global is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally looking for someone within a US time zone for this role.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Deadline for applications: 08.11.2021.
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.