Catena Media Serbia is looking for a solution-oriented Business Analyst to support the continuous success of Catena owned products. If you are interested in joining a fast growing company with the best lead generation products in its product portfolio, send your application today!
SCOPE OF THE JOB
You will help Product Manager and other business stakeholders to translate business requirements and requests to understandable technical solutions which you will communicate to our technical teams. Since our teams are using Jira and Scrum/Kanban, you are expected to take ownership of the creation of user stories and the tracking of progress. Upon development completion, you will gather necessary information and produce reports.
- Work closely with Product Manager on understanding business requirements and setting priorities.
- Translate business requirements into user stories.
- Work on defining and delivering acceptance criteria.
- Ongoing support to tech team with additional explanations and clarifications of the requirements.
- Work with designers on assuring that all needed design specifications are handed-off to developers for implementation.
- Track development work progress and suggest improvements for the overall flow.
- Generate documentation and reports on monthly progress.
- Work closely with QA on assuring all the acceptance criteria are met.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED
- Preferably degree in business or IT.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with developers.
- Ability to translate business requirements into specifications.
- At least 3 years of experience in business analyst or product/project management role.
- Experience with Scrum is a strong plus.
- Advanced knowledge and usage of Jira is a must.
- Overall understanding of development and programming languages is a plus.
- Great attention to detail.
- Systematical and very well organized.
- Consistently meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English.