EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic Business Analyst to join our team in Serbia.
- Plan and establish business analysis activities
- Identify and manage stakeholders
- Collect and analyze software requirements and turn them into high quality requirement specifications
- Create and maintain detailed project artifacts, technical specifications, prototypes, diagrams and processes
- Visualize complex solutions, validate and verify solution requirements
- Communicate with stakeholders daily, handle business questions and deliver business answers, translate technical findings for non-technical teams and vice versa
- Maintain and improve requirement management and/or software development processes through the whole project life cycle
- 2+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst in software development projects
- Experience in organizing business analysis at the outset of a project
- Experience in gathering and formalization/regulation of requirements
- Experience in modeling and analysis of business processes as well as in creating system prototypes and user interfaces
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies (RUP, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Analytical and critical thinking
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in working on-site with the clients
- Technical background
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Online Libraries Access
English Language Courses
Technical and Soft Skill Development
Employee Purchase Program for Apple Devices
Telecommuting/Working From Home
Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program
Internal Mobility Program
Global Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
EPAM Referral Program