You will be working in Odoo Business suite, the world's top open-source ERP solution with more than 7 million users worldwide! The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced team environment and will have a true passion for learning business processes.
- You have critical thinking skills.
- You are highly motivated for problem solving.
- Learning is your passion.
- You manage your time well and have excellent planning skills.
- You have a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- You are assertive and proactive.
- You like to work with other people and appreciate the importance of teamwork.
- You have a B.S. or M.S. in Business Management or related field.
- You have business knowledge and basic technical background (XML, SQL).
- You have experience with creating business cases, creating project plans, writing technical user stories and monitoring performance.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The main goal is to help our clients digitally transform their business and work in a more efficient way thanks to odoo platform.
- As a Business Analyst, you play an essential role with our clients in implementing their odoo projects and act as a link between Business and IT.
- It requires you to recognize business problems and analyze the functional needs of our clients in order to come up with the most suited solution.
- Be ready to defend your proposed solution and challenge the client.
- It is up to you to capture the user requirements and document them in a structural form.
- Delivering tailor-made training and making our clients autonomous on their new solution, is another important task.
- Also, following up on the project and communicating about its status and the ongoing tasks are your responsibilities.
- Your feedback to the Product Delivery team is very significant.
- You'll work on various different projects at the same time and you won't have time to get bored as each project is different (industry, scope, etc.).
- Working in a professional team that is constantly evolving.
- Opportunity to learn and improve your skills.
- Recognition and opportunity for advancement and develop a career within a stable environment.
- Opportunity to get international experience.
- Trusting and friendly working culture, a sense of community and real team spirit.
- Internal and external training, as well as mentor assistance.
- Modern office space in central Belgrade with high quality office equipment.
- Private health insurance pack.
- Social and sport activities.
- Possibility to work remotely.