About the project
Pentalog has renewed its partnership with the service company of the largest financial groups in Europe. Our client provides simple, efficient, cost-effective solutions for businesses operating in fields such as Procurement, Security, Information and Communication Technology, Real Estate, as well as Back- and Middle Office.
As a Business Analyst, you will help with the analysis of business and functional requirements, you will carry out response activities regarding business analysis, requirements clarifications, scope framing and testing guidelines.
- Degree in technical studies (Computers, Banking, Finance, Economics etc.);
- At least 3 years of experience in the Business Analysis area;
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills, along with a strong desire to innovate/ learn new technologies and techniques;
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions;
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills;
- Advanced documentation skills;
- Good technical skills (SQL, Databases, XML, Web services, MQ);
- Ability to switch between projects and multitask;
- Ability to directly deal with technical analysts and developers;
- Ability to work in virtual teams and matrixed organizations;
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented person;
- Proving willingness to learn new things;
- Pragmatic, with a problem-solving mind;
- Good negotiator abilities, with a focus on win-win solutions;
- Able to work in challenging environment, with a “can do” and “extra mile” attitude;
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Providing functional support for the full implementation of Digital channel products (Internet and Mobile Banking);
- Identifying the current and future state business processes;
- Designing new or existing products by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing business/functional specifications;
- Delivering elements of system design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables;
- Improving systems by studying current practices and design modifications;
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders;
- Working closely with other systems to have the complete overview of the solution and providing support for the other systems;
- Providing support and training for other teams (QA, DEV) and customers.
- A degree in IT / Computer Science;
- Experience in both Waterfall & Agile projects;
- Knowledge of banking business with focus on Digital Channels (Internet & Mobile Banking) domain.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms ;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.
Deadline for applications: 06.06.2022.
Pentalog je globalna kompletna platforma IT usluga dizajnirana da podrži digitalna i tehnološka preduzeća tokom njihovog životnog ciklusa: dizajn, razvoj, marketing i finansiranje. Primenjuju najbolje prakse Agile, Lean i DevOps da bi vam pomogli da izgradite vrednost proizvoda.
Koriste 3 vrste fleksibilnih modela angažovanja kako bi podržali sve vaše kratkoročne i dugoročne ciljeve: outsourcing, zapošljavanje i honorarno angažovanje. Pomažu vam u izradi održivih strategija koje ubrzavaju rast i pokreću performanse.
Oslanjaju se na 25 godina svetskog iskustva u IT outsourcingu, globalni tim od 1.000 stalno zaposlenih IT inženjera + 50 konsultanata i skup talenata od 300.000 profila koji će osnovati vaš tim i pokrenuti vaš projekat u roku od 4 nedelje.