Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
As a Business Analyst/QA in our functional development team you will work closely together with a Stockholm based team with highly motivated developers and functional analysts. The development is done per the agile methodology scrum, where development is broken down in four-week iterations. The team takes full responsibility for its solution which includes both working on continuous improvements as well as innovations. In your role, you will, together with the team, be responsible for the quality assurance of the functional area. The profit & loss team works on functionality which is interfacing with pricing and modelling of financial instruments and derivatives in all asset classes. The team takes ownership of real-time portfolio profit & loss calculations and reporting. The solutions are typically developed in C/C++, Python and our proprietary Arena Data Flow Language (ADFL).
What you will be doing
As a Business Analyst/QA you will:
- Interact with developers, product owners, functional analysts and other teams to ensure delivery of a sound solution
- Develop domain knowledge to enhance our product solution
- Plan and perform test activities
- Participate in the process of identification and analysis of new requirements
- Build and maintain automated tests and test data
What you bring:
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Degree in finance, mathematics, engineering or similar field
- Strong analytical thinking and a problem-solving attitude
- A great interest in developing sustainable solutions with a focus on quality and performance
- Good English skills as well as good communication skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Technical knowledge in software development, including programming
- Keen interest in the financial markets
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.