Johnson Electric Group is the definitive leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our manufacturing site based in Niš, Serbia we are looking for a
Business Application Engineer
The Business Applications Engineer will be responsible for development and maintenance of ERP Customer Facing Documents where appropriate. This role implements variations to master document templates as agreed with business user, and supports the operation of document printing systems such as Streamserve and Sentinel.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of documents and reports generated by StreamServe Application and our ERP MOVEX.
- Transform data from ERP in predefined documents and reports.
- Implements business requirements in a structured way
- Assures reliable system and service operations
- Working properly with Incident Management, Change Control Management and Project Management along the defined internal IT rules and processes
- Manage software vendors and/or service providers related to ERP and core business applications
- Implement business requirements with right methodology defined by IT Management
- Act as an internal consultant and collaborate effectively with Business users (internal client)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent – technical background preferred, but not limited to
- Applications Experience: experience with ERP applications (Movex / Oracle / other where relevant) ideally in manufacturing industry
- Minimum two year of relevant working experience on similar positions is preferred
- Good understanding of business processes
- Experience of working within structured Project Management methods preferred
- Advanced level of written and spoken English is required; any other language is a benefit.
- Team oriented work as an essential asset, as well as good communication, social and organizational skills
- Professional curiosity, willingness to learn and develop, problem solving prone
- Highly independent in handling tasks, autonomous and creative person with the ability to handle changing priorities
What we offer
- International and dynamic working environment
- A member of a global team
- Opportunity for continuous development
- Regular professional development and trainings
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.
*Obaveštavamo vas da će, ukoliko se prijavite na ovaj konkurs i pošaljete nam vašu radnu biografiju (CV), privredno društvo Johnson Electric doo Niš, sa registrovanim sedištem u Nišu – Crveni Krst, Vazduhoplovaca BB, u svojstvu rukovaoca podataka, obrađivati vaše lične podatke koje nam dostavite putem radne biografije ili na drugi način ili ih mi pribavimo u skladu sa zakonom (na primer, iz javno dostupnih izvora), a sve kako bismo mogli da donesemo odluku u vezi sa vašom prijavom za zaposlenje, kao i da sa vama komuniciramo u vezi sa tim. Ova obrada vaših ličnih podataka vršiće se u skladu sa svim relevantnim pravilima predviđenim važećim Zakonom o zaštiti podataka o ličnosti Republike Srbije