Business Development Representative
About the role:
Business Development Representative plays a key role in achieving the company’s customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for proactively pursuing new customers and business opportunities via phone, email and different market channels and tools. The BD Representative role provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
What you will be doing as a part of the team:
- Lead generation via push - using calls and emails.
- Doing research and prospecting databases
- Meet targets to build a solid pipeline
- Deliver on monthly sales revenue goals and KPIs
- Lead follow-up
- Identify immediate & long-term business needs
- Develop excellent knowledge of the Prime Holding product and services portfolio and where they fit in the market research process
- After the initial contact and conversation, pass the negotiation process to the senior level sales representatives and consultants.
- Follow the pre-sales process from initial touch points to deal closure and learn from all senior peers in the company.
- 2 + years of experience in sales is recommendatory.
- Relevant experience with prospecting
- Experience or some knowledge and interest in the software development industry is a great plus.
- Excellent English language and phone presentation skills
- Extremely self-motivated and proactive, able to overcome obstacles and stay positive
- Hunter mentality and the ability to find the decision makers in the targeted organizations.