The position is opened in Talent Acquisition & Management Shared Service Center (TAM SSC) - an international department within Luxoft, which is responsible for providing support to TAM organization.
A successful candidate will work with various tasks: market research, participation in projects of the Recruitment and HR Departments.
SCC Team consists of ~30 members in different locations in Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Poland and India.
- Determining appropriate methods to analyze operations, relevant information, and data.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of process improvement and process changes initiatives.
- Performing data analysis to support decision making.
- Interpreting complex data and business metrics for relevant stakeholders.
- Creating reporting, presentations and delivering data-led insights.
- Communication and collaboration with TAM department and senior management.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- University degree.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a large multinational company.
- Quick learner, comfortable navigating ambiguity.
- Incredibly detail-oriented, highly analytical, & solutions-focused.
- Able to interpret large amounts of data and find patterns or insights, produce analyses that tell a compelling story in a simple and concise way.
- Adept at report writing, and presenting findings.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point), flow-charting tools.
- Can operate with a high degree of autonomy.
- Proactive, well-organized, and result-oriented person.
- Mature personality, excellent communication, and organization skills.
- Fluent in English.