Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team:
Asset finance provides a flexible way to purchase equipment, helping your organizations maintain cash flow and preserve capital. With asset finance companies facing changing regulation, competitive pressures and tight margins, the Ambit Asset Finance software solution can help organizations deliver smarter, more efficient operations and drive growth.
As a C# Developer in the FIS Asset Finance team you’ll be working on projects for international clients. You’ll utilize Microsoft development technology to solve complex application and business-related problems.
What you will be doing:
- Write robust code that adheres to defined standards and raises the bar with respect to quality.
- Optimize applications to ensure high performance and scalability
- Utilizing software engineering practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management and build processes
- Working as part of an Agile team
What you bring:
- 2+ years of C#/.Net Core and AspNet Core development experience
- SQL relational database experience
- Intellectual agility to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented, flexible, and able to contribute and succeed within a friendly and collaborative environment
- Comfortable working within an existing code base and writing code from scratch
- Tenacity: rarely giving up until you have reached a logical and useful solution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent in English
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.