We are looking for an
What are we looking for?
- - Knowledge of .NET framework and C# programming language – 1+ years of experience
- - Knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- - Knowledge of web programming - ASP.NET, web API, WCF
- - Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases is a plus
- - Experience with .NET core 1.1 and/or 2.0 is a plus
- - Experience with MS Azure or any other cloud platform is a plus
- - Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- - Good verbal and communication skills in English
- - Open-minded
Duties and Responsibilities
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, performing qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing, and other supplementary related activities
- Following the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Working with the Project Manager and Quality Assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts.
- Writing technical design specifications, participating in design reviews and providing input to the design recommendations.
- Performing unit and integration testing of the application and identifying, troubleshooting and solving application code-related issues
What we offer?
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Gym and Game room for health and fun
- - Parking lot for your car
- - Relocation package
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: