We are looking for C++ developer, who knows one of the general purpose, multi-paradigm programming language.
As a C++ Developer you will be responsible for creating a beautiful code with the latest technology.
You will be using your skills and knowledge to solve and offer solutions to real world problems.
C++ Developer duties and responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing modules
- Hands on of algorithm complexities
- Development of the next generation software
- Basic Database systems – indexes, filters
C++ Developer requirements
- Experience with algorithms/data structures knowledge
- Good OOP knowledge
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Experience with Android/ OS X/ IOS, Windows and LINUX
- Goo understanding of TCP/IP protocol
- Coordination with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality products