Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
FIS Front Arena is a leading global provider of financial software. We build systems for financial trading, risk management and position control. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions to make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions. Independent of what asset class being traded: whether it is stock, commodities, rates or currencies; or whether it’s done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered. But that’s just parts of it. We support the whole process from sell-side to buy-side, front-to-back.
What you will be doing:
As Quantitative Developer, you will work on:
- implementing building blocks needed for financial instruments pricing
- improving accuracy and system performance
- document and unit test developed functionality
- make sure developed software is properly used by algos, implementing financial models
What you bring:
- B.Sc, M.Sc or Ph.D in mathematical finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering, computer science or similar area
- Firm knowledge in graduate level mathematics (mathematical analysis, probability theory)
- Enthusiasm in applied mathematics (probability / stochastics) and finance
- Knowledge in standard financial instruments
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Junior level of experience in C++
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in Python
- Experience in Agile development process
- Experience in google C++ unit testing framework
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.