Have you ever dreamed of creating and designing the future? Making a great impact to the whole world? Being the part of privileged team? Well… we happen to have just the opportunity for you!
At Nortal we are helping to build the first cognitive city in the world. Based in Middle East - a seamless AI-orchestrated metropolis, a home and a workplace for several million citizens from around the world.
We are building a multi-disciplinary team of professionals to skyrocket this exciting initiative. To reach our ambitious goals, we are looking for Chief Architect.
As a Chief Architect you would lead the technical direction of project alongside the client and directs the data, solution, security, cloud and other domain architects to develop the platform, processes and technologies underpinning project.
Chief Architect need to have extensive experience designing and implementing architectures for broad, complex solutions, as well as the foundational skills necessary to develop a data ecosystem that supports the most advanced edge of today’s technology.
One more thing… This position can be both office based and remote and can be based anywhere in Serbia.
- Defining the vision and lead the technical direction for the platform underpinning the world’s first cognitive city.
- Excited to pioneer new approaches to architecture and embraces novelty and challenges as opportunities to experiment and improve on existing models.
- Have a service mentality and is always focused on providing value to the solution ecosystem powered by the project.
- Valuating strong relationships with their team and their clients. They are adept at understanding, designing for, and speaking to the diverse needs of multiple sectors and departments in a rapidly changing environment while maintaining a culture of trust and transparency.
- Leading the architecture team in the definition, planning and implementation of project’s technical and data architecture.
- Collaborating with the rest of project architect team to translate their needs into a cohesive data architecture and roadmap.
- Providing support and mentorship for technical staff and clients to build a collaborative and effective work culture.
- Driving the development of data architecture patterns, tools, and practices that can be leveraged by delivery teams.
- Keeping abreast of and promote the adoption of new technologies and approaches that are appropriate for project and provide capabilities beneficial to the platform.
- Liaising with C-level stakeholders to understand and influence design decisions while interpreting business needs into with your architecture team to design and implement appropriate applications.
- Delivering Proof of Concepts to provide feasibility studies into new technologies and approaches and to gain user feedback on project components.
- Designing, analyzing, mapping and modeling data flow between the project platform layers and components.
- 8 years of relevant industry experience.
- Relevant previous experience: CTO, VP/Head of Engineering, VP/Head of Technology, Lead/Principal Architect, Lead/Principal Data Architect.
- Strong public, conversational, and written communication, including the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences, including C-level stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of domain driven design, container-based architecture, microservices and distributed architecture.
- Deep understanding and experience with modern data architecture approaches and processes, including data mesh, data lakes, data warehouses, data integration, and data consumption.
- Demonstrated ability working with data analytics frameworks, products, and services using applications like Microsoft Azure, Snowflake, Azure Data Factory and Power BI.
- Experience designing data architecture, advanced analytics frameworks, eco-systems, and solutions for broad and complex systems.
- Experience working with DevOps practices, Git version control, and agile approaches. Experience using the Collective Code Construction Contract (C4) approach is preferred.
- Experience designing for both on-premises and major cloud platforms, such as Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud.
- Understanding of information security and privacy concepts, including public key infrastructure, certificate-based authentication, network security, social engineering, and multifactor authentication.
- Experience developing strong metamodels and automating enterprise architecture processes is preferred.
- Experience leading large teams of architects, developers and analysts to build modern data platforms is essential.
- first-hand experience in building high-impact cognitive city solutions.
- great career opportunities with constant improvement, high-quality training to develop skills and gain new experiences.
- work in an international team of experts and via various Nortal offices.
- impact within the team and the company, contributing to the decision-making.
- great people-oriented atmosphere. We strive to create an environment where people can feel comfortable, focus on work and also recharge batteries when it is needed to keep a healthy balance.
- lots of benefits, big and small, that will make your work and private life better and easier.
Nortal je međunarodna kompanija specijalizovana za konsalting i razvoj softvera u oblasti e-uprave, privrede i zdravstvenih sistema, pružajući podršku javnom i privatnom sektoru u postizanju dugoročnih strateških ciljeva i upravljanja. Njihov uspeh je izgrađen na višegodišnjem partnerstvu i isporuci visokokvalitetnih rešenja njihovim korisnicima u različitim industrijama širom Evrope, Bliskog istoka, Severne Amerike i Afrike.
Poseduju više od 20 godina iskustva u sprovođenju reformi u javnom i privatnom sektoru. Posluju u više od 20 zemalja i zapošljavaju preko 1.000 specijalista u 18 kancelarija u Evropi, Americi i Bliskom Istoku.
Njihova kancelarija kreira rešenja u saradnji sa vladama na Bliskom istoku i Africi. Među njihovim uspešnim projektima su: Portal vlade u Kataru, Poreski sistem u Omanu i Bocvani, Poslovni registar u Omanu I Sistem za izdavanje radnih dozvola u Omanu.
Projekti na kojima rade su izazovni, zahtevaju posvećenost i izuzetan timski rad. Razvojni timovi u Beogradu rade zajedno sa njihovim timovima konsultanata i analitičara kako bi pružali stručno poslovno znanje implementirano kroz softverska rešenja, koristeći savremene tehnologije i razvojne metodologije. Ono što nude je odlično okruženje za rad i iskustvo izgradnje vlastitih softverskih sistema u međunarodnim timovima vrhunskih stručnjaka.
na osnovu 3 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Software Delivery Manager
Porodican ambijent Karakterne i strucne kolege Izazovni projekti Odlicna lokacija kancelarije Odnos menadzmenta prema zaposlenima Sjajno privatno zdravstveno osiguranje i ostali benefiti Obezbedjen parking iako je centar grada
Nista posebno za izdvojiti.
Prosečna neto plata
QA Specialist 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata