Chief Technical Officer to Bethard Group/Together Gaming Solutions – Full time, Serbia
Bethard/Togethergaming consists of a team of passionate individuals with a vision to create and promote extraordinary iGaming brands and platform hosting.
Our vision is to become the leading iGaming operator in Europe – naturally we’re 100% committed to developing the best new iGaming products and experiences to all gamers. We believe we can only be so by employing outstanding people who understands and fits into our unique culture.
We are looking for a CTO, based in our office in Belgrade - Serbia.
Your role as a CTO at Bethard/Togethergaming will involve working with and manage several smaller tech teams, IT Team and together with different managers plan and structure the development. Coordinate and coach these teams to work closely together.
Be the central part and make sure the companies comply to the requirements on the regulated iGaming markets the two companies operate on.
What you will do:
- Manage the development process together with Product Owner, Change Manager and tech teams
- Actively participate in the compliance work and make sure that requirements are met
- Plan future sprints and other projects together with the teams
- Participate in the Information Security work, covering the whole Company Group.
What you'll bring:
- Team spirit
- Problem solving mindset
- Experience from regulated iGaming markets
- Experience from Change Management Process
- Knowledge of Information Security area.
- Knowledge in agile management
What you will get:
- Healthcare programs
- Ability to develop within the organization
- The possibility to work longer or shorter periods from our amazing office in Malta
- Weekly lunch at the office
- Great colleagues
At Bethard, we are on an infinite journey, where our goal is to create an outstanding work place. We believe in releasing the talent and creativity in every person who works with us.
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We provide competitive salaries and specific In-House training on compliance and internal systems. You will get the opportunity to work within a unique organization, outstanding & engaged teams in a great environment.