ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest Companies from UK, Western, Central Europe and Nordic countries
- Compensation package:
- Rewarding system with several types of Bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Day-off for the exam preparation
- Day-off for Saint Patron’s Day (slava) also when it is on non-working day
- Possibility to have up to 26 vacation days
- Every newborn child receives a gift (300euros) from the Company
- Possibility of international business trips
- Opportunities for advancement within the Company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporate programs
- Interesting, creative, motivating, challenging and dynamic team-buildings
- A highly professional and very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
- Human corporate culture:
- 90% like the atmosphere in the company
- 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
- Comfortable office
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Works with our Clients to understand their Business Strategy and develop IT Strategies and architecture for significant areas of business.
- Assesses which technological issues can affect Business Strategies.
- Evaluates ICL offerings and capabilities, systems engineering and accounting models for discrepancies or vulnerabilities.
- Evaluates and assess Client’s IT Strategy to identify Opportunities in order to support ICL Business Goals and strengthen partnership with Clients.
- Manages a large Design Team to agree Customer Requirements and produce the Design, setting high level criteria for the design of major solutions and exercising design control over the implementation.
- Develops and shares original thinking on significant areas of IT and future direction to influence the Business Strategy.
- Conducts research in the trended Technologies and Solutions to find ways to improve ICL Operations.
- Ensures conformance with the Target Architecture and Systems Processing guidance for engaged ICL teams.
- Develops effective relationship with Customer’s, Senior Management and IT Governance teams.
- Identifies Opportunities for new Business and Account growth. Work independently or with Account Management Team, to develop new Business within the Account, leading new business.
- More than 5+ years of experience in planning and designing IT infrastructure solutions
- More that 3+ years of experience on Operations Manager position
- Fluent English
- Experience in collaboration with the external Customer, managing his expectation
- Strong technical background in technologies and areas: Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Networks, Databases, Virtualization, Orchestration, Monitoring, Wintel Servers, Unix Servers, Office 365, Citrix, VDI, Azure, SAP, End User Services, Data Center Services, Global Service Desk
- Ability to demonstrate strong skills in the following people and service management areas:
- Crisis management
- Ability to inspire and motivate people
- Presentation skills (self-presentation, presentation tools usage expertise, presentation leading techniques)
- Operations management
- Risk management
- CSIP management
- ITIL practices
- Scope Control
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a technical interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.