NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
VISE provides broad-based technical support to field personnel at large enterprise and service provider customers. Support provided by Cisco VISE engineer is most knowledgeable and experienced about the underlying problem or question and is utilized when efforts to resolve the problem or question by Field technician when using Field technician as "smart hands" for Cisco products support (all technologies) working with the end customer. If VISE cannot resolve the inquiry or problem, the inquiry or problem is directed to the appropriate next level support (TAC and/or Engineering), including:
- Deliver action plans to field support on part replacement activities
- Carry out action plans to remotely restore network services at customer location
- Provide technology/product training and intellectual property material as required
- Able to work on all Cisco product families
- Created documentation to assist with hardware replacement
- Provide guidance and leadership to less experienced engineers
- Provide support on a worldwide basis
- Full business proficiency in English
- Cisco Certification - CCNA
- Analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate complexity
- Knowledge of routers and switches
- Knowledge of other Cisco products
- Familiar with Cisco UCS or servers, in general, would be a plus
- Excellent documentation skills for case management and knowledge capture
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.