Rho Business Banking is on a mission to help the nation’s most innovative companies work better, together, with money. Rho Business Banking is backed by tier-1 investors and is experiencing exponential growth.
Now, we are growing our Client Service team, and are looking for new colleagues who will join our CS team based in Serbia.
What you’ll do:
- Assist clients’ requests
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Help translate client feedback into action points
- Investigate and troubleshoot any technical or banking issues
- Make sure our product roadmap is properly aligned with clients’ expectations
- Keep track of team and client metrics
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- Report to the Client Service Manager and Director of Client Service
- Be an active participant in the growth of the Client Service department, bringing positivity and creative ideas to the team
What we are looking for:
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or other relevant experience
- Strong sense of empathy and patience
- Ability to work independently with a sense of urgency
- Understanding of how a client-facing tech product works (UI, UX, and backend)
- Dedication to making sure the product is always working as expected
- Hyper-organized with high attention to detail
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and motivating personality
- The ability to work under pressure, and adapt quickly to operational changes
- Creative problem-solving skills on the fly
Considered a big plus:
- Experience in payments/banking
What we offer:
- Truly competitive salary package (for having trust in the company and readiness to work shifted hours)
- Private medical insurance
- Cultural benefits, educational training, travel, etc.
- Lunch covered by the company
- Work equipment
Note that due to the role specifics, working hours for this role start at 2 pm, preferably 3 pm.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity while recruiting for our team. We welcome all qualified applications.