Client Services Functional Analyst
Do you find the financial markets exciting? Does using technology to develop complex and demanding solutions appeal to you? Then look no further… Come make your career with us!
About the team:
At FISTM Front Arena we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: equities, commodities, rates or FX. Whether the trade is done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered. But that’s just part of the story. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side and front-to-back.
What you will be doing:
You will be part of one of our most important client-facing support teams, that serve our major client base in Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Americas. The team supports our industry leading portfolio and risk management software from a functional application perspective.
As a support person in the team you will be challenged with a wide range of tasks, spanning from analyzing and resolving incoming application issues from major banks, hedge funds, and asset managers that are critical for daily operations of many of our global clients. We will also offer you technical and functional challenges such as valuation of financial instruments, risk handling, life cycle from creating a trade to sending swift payments and producing automatic reports. Understanding customer requirements and solving problems is an integral part of the job.
We strongly believe that passion for financial markets, analyzing and resolving complex application issues, building strong relationships with both clients and other teams are a core requirement for success! We know that we can accomplish a lot more together than as individuals so are you a creative, passionate and a caring team player?
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative finance, mathematics or similar
- 3+ years of experience in financial markets
- Analyzing instrument valuations (equity, derivatives, fixed income…)
- An analytical thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving
- Able to work independently in high-pace environment
- Collaborative and like to share knowledge
- End user focused and passionate about user experience
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with financial software (e.g. Bloomberg, Murex, Reuters, Kondor+)
- Experience in Python, SQL and/or any programming language
- Experience in application support
But most of all we expect you to have a genuine interest in solving technical and financial related problems and working in support! We are passionate about our work, but we also know that life balance is important and that a fun workplace breeds creativity and innovation!
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.