About the position:
Our application is constantly evolving and improving, and we need creative, talented, and motivated developers to help us keep it up to date. Our development team spends most of their time creating new features and enhancing existing ones, so we're looking for problem-solvers with strong design skills who can deliver robust solutions. If you're up for the challenge, we'd love to have you join us.
Our policy requires all employees to work from our New Belgrade / Serbia office.
For eligible candidates, we also offer sponsorship for the relocation expenses for you and your family, Serbian residency and work permit application process.
What will you do:
- Design and develop industry-leading applications in C++ / JS / Typescript.
- Develop apps that integrate into browser such as Google Chrome or MS Edge.
- Maintain scalability, code integrity, and usability of applications.
- Participate in our team’s software quality assurance practices.
- Plan, track, manage deliverables on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
Must have qualifications (these requirements are an absolute must):
- 1+ year of active development experience in a commercial sector on at least one of the following programing languages C++ / JS / Typescript.
- Functional experience with MySQL or another relational database.
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures.
- Functional knowledge of English language.
Nice to have qualifications:
- Knowledge of DOM and browser integration.
- Experience in client-server programming.
- Knowledge of Chrome or Edge browser extension programming.
- Knowledge of C++ and server-side programming.
- TCP/IP architecture.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary plus performance-based bonuses.
- 100% company sponsored private health insurance for you and your family.
- 20 paid vacation days and Holidays schedule.
- A culture that values creativity, integrity, and passion for delivering an awesome customer experience.
- Fun and vibrant office.
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours a week)
Onboarding time: Less than 1 month