Your role and impact
Support Consultant is a part of the Customer Success team. They work closely with other teams, mainly: Implementation Consultants, DBAs, ACE Managers and Developers. Handling clients’ requests includes building strong clients’ relationship; this implies developing advanced knowledge of the business and strong client focus with the goal of meeting or exceeding clients’ expectations *This position requires working in the shifts covering 24/7/365 support model.
Your day would include
- Providing qualitative analysis of client's needs and evaluating feasibility of their requirements
- Maintaining regular contact with customers via different channels of communication (phone, email, ticketing system) and fully understanding their needs and business background
- Regularly tracking on backlog tickets
- Developing advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical aspects
- Providing guidance and supporting solutions, conducting demonstrations and presentations
- Cooperating with other client facing teams as well as the relevant Technology teams engaged in the product development and maintenance.
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Graduated from/Studied at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences/ Economy/IT or relevant placement
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Great communication and presentation skills, ability to work in a multicultural team and to adjust to different working styles
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to comply with Company’s policies and procedures as well as being able to act Independently
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/prioritize the tasks
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.