Client System Administrator
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Client Administrator to join our Belgrade office.
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification with appropriate training in the IT sector, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- 2+ years of professional experience in a support/help desk environment
- sound knowledge of the MS Windows client operating system, as well as its administration tools
- familiar with the Active Directory environment, Virtual Desktop environments, and Microsoft’s Office 365 offer-ing
- experience with client management using AirWatch and with the macOS platform is optional
- certification as Microsoft Certified Professional / Systems Engineer is considered as a plus
- show analytical and curious, yet innovative mind-set and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- have good organisational skills and responsible approach to solving tasks
- involved in group-wide IT projects and in the evaluation and introduction of new technologies
- support your local colleagues in all matters relating to the operation and the use of our IT resources
- support the care and the further expansion and evolution of our client environment including MS Windows and MacOS devices, our Virtual Desktop environment and our mobile devices
- good service orientation and constant focus at user satisfaction
Deadline for applications: 30.10.2019.