Quantox offers an open and transparent environment for all our clients around the world. This trust can improve the ease of doing business with us, and enable work with an extremely professional team, and a high-quality product.
It’s a simple fact – where business is easy, business will grow.
Along with the engagement in the ongoing projects,our team is active in continuous training, and permanently developing their knowledge and experience in the latest techniques and technologies.
We are looking Clojure Developer
- Remote work (2 months a year)
- Private health insurance
- Conventions and conferences in and out of the country
- Organizing Meetups in and out of the office
- English classes
- Paid mentorship program
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Gatherings and Team Building Activities
- and much more …
- Work on a CDN platform offering effective solution to small and medium business to host, encode and play their videos without the ads and with super small latency.
- Develop new player features, building new integrations for the player, improving performance, and adding new features to the reports dashboard.
- Become Lead developer leading new team
- Get a chance to apply and learn or improve your knowledge of the latest web technologies.
- Actively take part in the decision-making process during the project development.
If you have:
- At least 3 years of professional experience with any of Front End (JS, React, etc...) or Back End (JAVA, PHP, etc...) technologies.
- Previous experience with Clojure or Clojure Script.
- Experience with Git.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.