We are growing our Belgrade office, but you are also welcomed to work remotely if it matters to you!
What we have to offer to you:
Here at Zuhlke, you will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us! We know how important life-long and fast learning is, which is why we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. In addition, Zuhlke offers a range of complementary training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What matters to us:
- That you have a degree in information technology and several years’ of experience in software development
- That you have in-depth expertise and experience working with AWS or Azure, while experience in GCP or other cloud providers is considered as a plus
- You have experience in software development, preferably in Java or C#
- Experience with delivery of cloud-based solutions as a Cloud Architect or in similar role
- That you have a high affinity and expertise in DevOps related concepts, such as continues integration, infrastructure as code, scripting, automation, configuration management.
- Proven communication and client facing skills in various projects
- That you can work on different levels of abstractions and you can do hands-on work as part of a project team as well as consult clients on cloud-based solutions
- Very good command of English language
What will be your task?
- As a Cloud Architect you will be responsible for the architecture and implemenation of innovative software solutions, provide strategic consulting for our customers and work in development teams to ensure successful implementation. You will be translating our customers' requirements into efficient and future-proof cloud solutions.
- You will use your experience to lead and support colleagues in projects, and contribute to the continuous improvement of our cloud-based software engineering.
- Building up your network across the Zuhlke Group and use it, as well as our exceptional learning and development opportunities, to keep yourself up to date and to complete your tasks in the best possible way.