ABOUT OUR PARTNER
collaboration Factory AG is a trend-setting software company. Our partner’s main product, cplace, is a powerful collaboration and project management platform that is characterized by maximum flexibility, versatility, and customizability. In collaboration with a top-class community of experts, collaboration Factory supports companies in all industries in planning and managing complex projects and processes and in driving forward their digital transformation. Our customers include all major German car manufacturers as well as well-known market leaders from the automotive, aerospace, and pharmaceutical industries, and many more. These customers use cplace to manage business-critical processes in the areas of project management, product planning, strategic portfolio planning, and risk management. Large enterprise customers use cplace to enable the efficient collaboration of tens of thousands of knowledge workers.
As part of our DevOps team, you take the development of our innovative software to the next level. In our agile working squads, you will contribute with your expertise in cloud infrastructure and application development. Through our Shared-Source concept we are connected to many software engineers out there to develop and invent collaboratively.
DevOps team’s main product is the set of automation tools that can install or upgrade the entire cplace on the targeted environments, regardless of if it is on-premise or cloud based (AWS, GCP, Azure). Team predominantly uses Golang for development, and various internal CI pipelines to collect and further process artifacts from development teams that will be built into the final automation product.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO BRING TO THE TEAM?
- At least 3 years of experience in infrastructure development.
- You are educated about cloud architecture patterns and principles. Certifications for application development in cloud, like “Certified Kubernetes Application Developer” or “AWS Certified Developer”, are considered as a big plus.
- You are experienced in using some of the following tools: Kubernetes, Terraform, Operator SDK, Docker.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- You are comfortable developing software in one of the following languages: Java, NodeJS, Golang, .Net.
- You have experience with developing applications, ideally backend platforms. And you have a mindset more of a developer than of an operations/network engineer.
- You like to build stuff. You like to build utilities and, ideally, you have a track of helping your colleagues by building various tools to make their work easier.
- Your English is good.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Mix of serious projects and great working atmosphere, well recognized on market
- Dynamic international work environment
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Proper financial compensation
- Private medical care
- Personal and professional development – internal Tech talks and soft skills trainings
WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are working with teams around the world and take pride on variety of projects we handle and technology we use.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow is inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Bakson encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.