- Provide support across a global, multi-region AWS deployment dispersed around the globe
- Design, implement, document, and maintain our AWS services in a highly evolving hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Adhere to and mature the best practices for the support and deployment of our infrastructure across the enterprise stack of our web applications
- Facilitate the development and ongoing management of our automation including Ansible, Scripting, etc.
- Monitoring applications and other services and reporting the performance levels
- Nice to have knowledge of Kubernetes clusters (EKS)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or 4+ years of work experience in related technologies
- Very good spoken and written English
- Experience managing AWS resources (including connectivity with on-prem resources and between AWS regions), accounts and security is a plus
- Experience in developing and maintaining process automation using Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. Cloud Formation, Ansible)
- Identifying, determining, and correcting systems faults and/or performance degradation - RCA
- Interest in IT&Cloud security is a plus
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, gifts for New Year, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits, and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.