'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
We have been creating great Navigation software products since 2002 and we are not slowing down. Can help us make the next generation of world-class location and navigation services?
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience in software engineering in the relevant domain
- Higher educational background
- Good communication skills
- Practical experience with remote working and must be willing and able to travel every 2 months
- Experience with deploying developing and maintaining customer facing software
- Java Spring framework experience
- Hands on Cloud services experience with at least one of: Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with working with distributed systems
- Experience with Linux system
Nice to have:
- Experience with at least one functional programming language (e.g. Scala)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Go
- Spring webflux
What you can expect from us?
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job every day if you don’t like the people you work with
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company
- You will work with modern technologies, lean processes and consumer facing products
- Our technical staff is our most valued asset. You will get all the support you need from us
- Access to the best tools and resources to do your job, including best in class laptop, access to courses, conferences and books
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas
- Market rate salary, bonuses and benefits. Up to 50% discount on our products
Who are we?
TomTom created the easy-to-use navigation device, one of the most influential inventions of all time.
Since then, our software and navigation technologies have been powering over hundreds of millions of applications across the globe. From industry-leading location-based products and map-making technologies, to embedded automotive navigation solutions; innovative personal navigation devices and apps to advanced telematics fleet management and connected car services. We continue to shape the future, leading the way with autonomous driving, smart mobility and smarter cities. www.tomtom.com