What you will do
- This opening is for the infrastructure team which has the mission to build and maintain the multi-cloud, multi-region infrastructure for our product. As a member of this strategically important team you will be part of defining and shaping how we leverage cloud infrastructure and operations within the BRYTER organization.
- Our work starts with contributing to the product roadmap, helping with product growth at BRYTER.
- We are building and maintaining the cloud infrastructure that hosts the BRYTER ecosystem.
- As part of our highly collaborative ways of working, you will work closely with other engineers within the company, providing expertise and guidance on various topics such as running highly available services, deployment to multiple datacentres, building optimal CI/CD configuration, and so much more.
What we are looking for
- For this role, we are looking for someone who has extensive practical experience with building and maintaining systems with Amazon Web Services (AWS), ideally with services such as Elastic Compute Cloud, Virtual Private Cloud, and Aurora.
- Our infrastructure stack is based on Terraform and Kubernetes. This role requires you to have extensive professional experience in these technologies, ideally having built and maintained a multi-region cloud infrastructure setup.
- You care about the people you work with and you are willing to grow together. You also care about the wider team and you want to work on a service that adds value for others.
- We work together very closely and with short feedback cycles, both within our team and towards our peers.
- You proactively seek to support and collaborate with others, not just when you’re stuck, but also whenever you can lend a hand. We are largely self-organized, so we require you as our teammate to proactively come forward and take the lead at times without being explicitly told to do so.
The icing on the cake
- You have experience in (or always wanted to learn about) some of the other tools and technologies we employ such as Azure Cloud, Gitlab, Packer, Ansible, Postgres to only name a few.
BRYTER is an all-remote organization, that started in Germany, but is now spread all over Europe and right now expanding into the US.
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardize decision making.
BRITER je vodeća platforma bez koda za automatizaciju stručnog znanja.
Intuitivni set alata platforme omogućava profesionalcima da grade, upravljaju i prodaju interaktivne aplikacije, bez potrebe za veštinama programiranja.
BRITER pomaže konsultantskim firmama, bankama, preduzećima i javnoj upravi širom sveta u digitalizaciji i skaliranju njihovih usluga. BRITER je posebno usmeren na stručnjake za pravo, finansije, poreze i usaglašenost koji rade sa složenim, uslovnim i scenarijskim sadržajem koji žele automatizovati periodične i standardizovane procese donošenja odluka.
Za njih BRITER olakšava digitalizaciju i automatizaciju u njihovom poslu. BRITER ima predstavništva u Berlinu, Frankfurtu i Londonu. Softver podržava profesionalce u preko 30 međunarodnih pravnih i računovodstvenih firmi, kao i korporativne službe i javnu upravu, u automatizaciji profesionalnog odlučivanja. Među kupcima su ING, PvC, Deloitte, Baker McKenzie i Tailor Vessing.