- Your main responsibility will be to support highly available production environments in the public cloud by resolving issues, analyzing system behavior and performance
- Respond to and resolve customer technical tickets within specified SLA terms
- Responsible for providing ongoing service support and system administration tasks
- Increase operational efficiency through scripts, templates, blueprints, workflows, CI/CD orchestration tools, and other automation technologies
- Implement monitoring and security baselines for existing cloud environments.
- Troubleshooting customer environments and applications
- Working closely with the Infrastructure Architects and Development teams in the design, engineering, and planning of the hosted Cloud infrastructure
- Contribute to our existing knowledgebase and team growth
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in IT or related area
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- 5+ years of working in the IT Domain
- 3+ years of experience working with public cloud platforms
- Extensive knowledge of Containerization and Orchestration Technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) services
- Production experience with Google Cloud, Kubernetes, and working with CI/CD pipelines
- Desirable knowledge in administering Gitlab environments
- Experience with developing automated cloud infrastructures - example: GCP Cloud Deployment Manger, Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Linux systems administration, configuration, troubleshooting and automation
- Functioning knowledge of SQL – example; MySQL, and NoSQL database systems Example- Redis, MongoDB, Big Table
- Solid understanding of the change management process
- Good scripting capabilities: Python, Bash.
Deadline for applications: 22.10.2021.