Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade
Cloud Product Market Manager
- Be responsible for pre-sales solution support and needs communication for overseas KA, provide business solution consultation service for customers, and output business/system architecture design
- Work closely with sales team to jointly dig into customer needs and deliver technical solution proposals to facilitate contract signing
- Execute vertical customers project proposal design, needs collecting & consolidating and project process follow-up
- Coordinate internal/external R&D resources, manage project process, predict, and prevent project risks in advance, to push effective and on-time problem solving
- Develop KA general solution documents from needs breakdown to technical solution proposals etc.
- Assist product team to formulate and build up vertical solution general capabilities based on customer needs in projects executed.
- 5+ years Internet product or IoT device experience, preferably with bachelor’s degree or above in electronics or computer science.
- Familiar with Cloud API, PaaS, SaaS solutions is preferred.
- Experience in the following area is a plus: Internet project development, Internet product design
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English; mastering other languages or having any working or studying experience in China is highly desirable
What do we have to offer you?
- International environment and unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest in development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team building, modern office, work on top edge technologies and interesting projects in industry, private medical insurance