Around since 1994, Arise Virtual Solutions Inc. has created a disruptive technology platform that connects the world’s biggest brands with the largest network of gig-economy Service Partners in the BPO industry. Owned by Warburg Pincus, one of the world’s largest Private Equity Firms, Arise is the work-from-home pioneer and now the CX Transformation trailblazer. We are changing the way the world WORKS with every major brand that we support. Come be a part of the revolution as a regular-full-time employee of Arise Virtual Solutions!
Our Core Values:
- Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
- Empower People & Partners
- Make a Difference
- No Boundaries
- Embrace Possibilities
What you will be doing:
- Build, design, and install security systems for cloud-based computing and data storage systems.
- Perform risk assessment of proposed and existing system architecture for compliance with security best practices, recommending technical, administrative, and physical controls to mitigate identified risks
- Develop secure applications and software for accessing the cloud.
- Establish procedures for user access to the system, set up access controls and administrative practices
- Implement, maintain and improve existing industry best practices of operational security controls such as:
- Identity and access management
- Encryption and data security
- Educate team/users about secure usage of the company’s cloud computing service.
- Acquire relevant knowledge, remain up to date, attend security conferences and be involved with the security community
- Drive and lead security processes, tools, methods, and knowledge and security enhancements
Our new team member will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Strong familiarity with PCI Data Security Standards and implementing required controls
- Experience with NESSUS, Nmap, and other pen testing toolsets
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls and cloud-based perimeter security options
- Linux/Windows security administration experience
- Familiarity with scripting languages – PowerShell, VBS, python, etc.
- Experience with log management/SIEM
- Experience with Web Application Firewall
- Leadership skills and ability to formulate short and long-term security strategies for both cloud and on-prem deployments
- Experience with DevSecOps pipeline integration beneficial
- Experience with Identity Management beneficial (Okta, AWS IAM)
- Experience with Terraform and other IAC tools beneficial
- Excellent organizational skills and an aptitude for detail
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Very strong follow-up and organizational skills.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) – Required
- AWS: Certified Solutions Architect – Associate - Required
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN) - Preferred
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)- Preferred
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Joining a diverse group of awesome individuals Making a Difference every day
- ~70% of your Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Flex Spending Benefits paid by Arise
- 401k – 40% match starting on day 1
- Tuition Reimbursement of $4,000 each year!
- Generous PTO Plan starting from day 1
- 9 holidays and 1 Diversity Day
- Maternity & Paternity Paid Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance 100% paid by Arise
- Work hard AND have FUN! We play a lot at Arise.
When smart creative and passionate people get together, the results are astounding and the opportunities limitless! Achieve your potential at Arise.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V