About the project
Pentalog is hiring a Cloud Security Engineer who will work along developers and members of other functional areas, for the largest travel site in the world.
People across the globe use our client’s website and app to browse among reviews and opinions for countless accommodations, restaurants, experiences, airlines and cruises.
- Great knowledge of deploying and managing container based/microservice applications;
- Experience in performing technical security assessments and remediation;
- Previous experience working with developers throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Proficiency and understanding of key differences between most popular cloud provider solutions and cloud orchestration tools (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.);
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code and its benefits and challenges;
- Deep knowledge and practical experience with DevSecOps principles, securing container based applications and various CI/CD and other orchestration tools;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are essential;
- Team player attitude;
- Very good level of English.
- Working in tandem with the engineering teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company;
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required;
- Architect secure DevOps solutions in a hybrid cloud environment;
- Implementing security solutions in all aspects of the software development lifecycle;
- Documenting Cloud and Microservice best practices.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.