We are looking for a creative Community Artist to join our Art team and help us reach millions of players through social networks! Our games Woka Woka and Viola's Quest have over 30 million players worldwide and that is only the beginning! Alongside our Art team, you will work with other departments as well, to connect with new players around the world.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Drawing promo-art (for Facebook, Instagram, Google Play Store, App Store).
- Contribution to UI design and 2D game art, marketing materials and new artwork.
- Constant learning and research for staying up-to-date with gaming trends.
- Conceptualize and produce visuals that lead to engaging experiences for players on a daily basis, through events, special promotions and new feature releases.
- Brainstorm new concepts with the marketing and monetization team.
Desired skills and experiences
- You bring relevant experience as a visual development artist with a demonstrable track record of creating world class characters and environments.
- A creative person with a passion for games and other creative media.
- Great skills in illustration, hand drawing and the ability to demonstrate strong visual design.
- An amazing eye for composition and colour.
- You know how to generate ideas and have the willingness and ability to inspire and mentor others.
- Adept at using Adobe CS package but equally able to use the real world pencil as well.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of storyboarding and visual storytelling.
- Experience working in an agile project environment.
- Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games.
What you’ll learn in this role
- We will help you to upgrade your skills and express your style through games.
- Speed up your 2D workflow.
- Create eye catching 2d graphics and engage players on a daily basis.
- Improve observational and drawing skills.