We are looking for a Compiler Engineer to be an integral part of our team that works on compilers and optimizations. Let’s make programs run faster! SYRMIA is offering you a chance to become an expert for compilers such as LLVM and GNU GCC, and optimizations based on these. On these projects you will be collaborating with the top tech companies form the market! If you have an interest in making programs run faster by improving optimizations in compilers, give us a call!
How You’ll Contribute...
- Improve existing LLVM (and/or GCC) Passes
- Design and implement new LLVM (and/or GCC) Passes
- Cooperate on projects for the largest tech companies in the world
- Experience working on collaborative engineering teams
- Help others to succeed and grow
- Academic education in computer technology (finished BSc / MSc studies)
- 2+ years of C/C++ programming experience
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Linux shell
- Fluent in spoken and written English
You are a great fit if you have:
- Experience with compilers
- Experience with Linux shell scripting and Makefile/CMake build system
- Operating system internals
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
And you will fit perfectly if you have…
- Experience with LLVM and/or GNU GCC projects
- Desire to contribute on open-source projects
- Drive to work on tough problems and come up with innovative solutions
If you do not have these skills, you will have an opportunity to master them.
We thank every candidate who applies to this position. Though we would like to get to meet as many candidates as possible, not all the candidates will start our selection process. In case we do not contact you, we encourage you to follow our Careers page and stay in touch for future openings.