We are looking for:
- Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, it is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gambling. We are looking for Concept Artist to join our team!
- Work closely with the Creative Director & Game Team to define and develop the visual direction for the game.
- During pre-production, create concept art and storyboards to help communicate and help establish visual direction for our properties.
- Create concept and production art which Include characters, backgrounds, environments and UI elements for working titles.
- Support Marketing and Promotional production needs with original art and visual design.
- Meet Studio deadlines and milestones as set by the project.
- Diagnose and solve visual & technical issues.
- Collaborate with other designers,artists, developers and product managers generate effective design solutions and receive feedback.
- 2+ years experience in mobile game development.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop required.
- Knowledge in designing for 3D & working with 3D artists. Personal experience with 3D softwares is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions.
- Excellent design and drawing skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting, and composition.
- A passion for mobile game development.
- Knowledge of current industry trends and game styles.
- If you feel like your skills and knowledge can match the product, make an impact and help us grow together, we would like to have you in our team!
Please apply and attach your CV electronically.