Defines the configuration strategy and manages the baselines.
Prepares the configuration management (CM) environment and maintains the project repositories.
Create CM process and support in PM & release processes. Also, defining CM tools to be used and CI process.
Gathers and analyses CM process metrics in the project (if needed). And resolves CM audit findings.
Write how-to: s, guidelines, instructions etc. that facilitates the work for developers.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- Configuration Management Experience: Full development cycle (initiated and completed)
- Knowledgeable in the following:
- Baseline Creation
- Version Management
- Data archiving and recovery
- Dependency and Compatibility management
- Knowledge in Integration and Testing Processes
- System Analysis’ related experience
- Modeling and Diagramming knowledge
- Knowledge in Agile Methodology (Scrum and related ceremonies)
- Software Engineering or Development experience: Has relevant experience in the least one of the following: Integration, Testing, Release, Defect or Change Management Planning and Management skills
- Experience in at least 1 Configuration Management Tool
- Confluence and Jira (Atlassian)
- At least one Modeling/Diagramming Tool (UML, Enterprise Architect, Draw.io, Lucidchart)
- Continuous Integration/Development/Testing (CI/CD/CT) experience
- Automotive or Embedded experience
- ASPICE knowledge
- ISO 26262
- SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Knowledge in Variance management, dependency management and data management
- Conan Package Manager
- Scripting Skill (SQL, Python)
- Azure DevOps
- Codebeamer Application lifecycle management (ALM)
- Jfrog Artifactory
- Power BI (Microsoft)
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate
- German: A2 Elementary