What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Art at Epic
What we do
Push your artistic talent to the limit on a team of world-class environment, character and concept artists who strive to innovate and inspire.
In this role, you will
- Scrutinise the color, lighting and scanning pipeline checking real world replication in CG
- Give clear feedback in content dailies working across sites to push for aesthetic quality
- Work closely with the content team to determine the best approach to solving CG challenges and developing the final look
- Ensure consistent aesthetic content quality across all aspects of the content creation pipeline
What we’re looking for
- A seasoned cross-group communicator and collaborator
- Deep understanding of real-time computer graphics
- Deep understanding of physically based rendering and shader models
- Advanced lighting and rendering experience
- Experience with real-world lighting and photography
- Ability to work and communicate with texture and groom artists to get the best possible results
- Deep understanding of industry standards for shading human skin, hair and eyes
- An excellent eye for anticipating potential problems and knowing exactly how to use the tools to achieve the desired look and quality
- Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Deadline for applications: 09.07.2021.