As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a subsidiary of the TX Group.
To expand our Doodle Belgrade Team at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a Core Services Product Manager.
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself and make your mark on the world. You’ll be able to contribute your skills and expertise to a company - and to a product - making a real difference in the lives of millions of people every single day.
Doodle revolutionizes the way the world schedules meetings. Our suite of scheduling tools enables individuals and enterprises around the world to own their time, be more productive, and grow their businesses. We’re the industry leader in scheduling technology with 30 million monthly users, and we’re just getting started.
Now’s your chance to join more than 80 ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Belgrade, and Berlin.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead and execute technical and architectural initiatives, in collaboration with Doodle’s engineering leads, user-facing product teams and according to our architectural vision. You’ll work to understand how to enable other engineering teams at Doodle to create new, innovative functionality for Doodle's users.
You’ll partner with our data, product, engineering and support teams to understand which building blocks will be required in the future. You will be responsible for delivering on critical technical infrastructure and core domains, such as users and identity (authentication, authorization), calendars and transactional messages.
With us, you will:
- Establishing a product vision and shared set of priorities for the core domains to ensure stability and scaling, to reduce the dependencies on legacy systems, and to empower the other engineering teams
- Work with other product and engineering teams to understand their needs, co-create new APIs, Kafka consumers/producers and improve existing services
- Think about the data models and how they will fit together in the platform. Consult other teams on the "big picture"
- Constantly improve monitoring and logging, so we are well equipped to guarantee our SLAs
- Represent and drive the long-term picture, unblock teams in the short-term. Operate for the benefit of the system, avoid local over-optimization, build cross-cutting platforms for others to work with
- Support, guide, motivate people around you. Keep your team happy and healthy
Some Things We Consider Critical For This Role:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related fields
- 3 or more years experience working as a Product Manager or in a related discipline in the digital space
- Engineering background or equivalent technical knowledge to work effectively in a technical environment (no need to code, but we are looking for a person who understands engineers speaking)
- Comfortable working with data and analytics
- Comfortable delivering in a fast-growing business
- Ability to communicate with many stakeholders across different parts of the organization
- Build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed
- Eligible to work in Switzerland or Serbia
- Excellent English written & spoken. Serbian a plus (engineering team is in Belgrade)
- Experience working as a Technical PM or Platform PM - a plus
- Experience with Agile Product Development Methodology - a plus
- Experience with kubernetes, Kafka, keycloak, Spring Boot - a plus
What’s awesome about working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary
- Develop yourself and work on interesting projects in an open-minded and diverse culture
- Party with your colleagues at international retreats
- Travel to some of our lovely offices worldwide
- Enjoy a cozy office atmosphere with plenty of plants, fresh fruits and a fridge full of drinks (beer too!)
- Premium Doodle memberships, also for your friends and family
So, get in touch!
At Doodle we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, disability, religion, gender, sexual orientation. Doodle embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!