PacketFabric is seeking a seasoned creative director - senior graphic designer to join our marketing team. In this role you will craft high quality, compelling brand, marketing and sales materials in a variety of media, including the website, sales decks, print collateral, product marketing materials, videos, swag, and social media assets, among other projects. The right person for this role combines world-class design sensibility and skills, a can-do spirit, and a passion for enterprise technology solutions. This hands-on role will be an integral part of the PacketFabric team, as are all of our team members.
- Set and be the steward of PacketFabric brand
- Oversee and execute the creative development of a new brand architecture
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with product, sales, business development, and the executive team to deliver projects that communicate the PacketFabric message in a meaningful way to help drive brand awareness and accelerate sales
- Develop creative assets for different communication channels including live and virtual events, emails, social media, presentation decks, internal video projects, sales materials, and more
- Swiftly and skillfully design branded sales pitch decks and restyle existing decks
- Work with internal and external teams as a creative partner
- Collaborate with the product team to build assets and visuals that deliver and support key messages to customers when needed
- Identify how to best problem solve or tell a story through visual communication, design and storytelling
- Manage internal timelines and ensure work is delivered on time
- Ability to create smartly designed projects with small budgets
- Experience in concept development, pitching graphic work and executing original concepts
- Knows how to use creative and design to solve business problems with graphic solutions
Skills & Requirements
- 5-10+ years of graphic design experience
- Creativity, passion, and eye for pixel-perfect design
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, Google Slides and PowerPoint
- An eye and understanding of brand standards and how to execute designs against them
- Understanding of web and mobile U.I. design, of user interface principles, and working knowledge of self-publishing platforms such as Pardot, Mailchimp, etc.
- Personal organization mindset to see projects through from start to finish and ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Great understanding and passion for design fundamentals including layout, typography, and color
- Experience working with design vendors
- Reciprocal attitude and openness to give and receive feedback, nothing is too precious
- Digital portfolio with relevant work samples
- Experience working with a variety of design mediums including social media and digital design
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Background in B2B marketing a plus
- Working knowledge of After Effects or hands-on experience in video/animation a plus
About PacketFabric, Inc.
PacketFabric has revolutionized how companies procure, deploy, and manage network connectivity with our network-as-a-service platform (NaaS). PacketFabric is a private layer 2 delivering instant, scalable, and secure connectivity between any two or more points on our network, at speeds from 1Gbps to multi-100Gbps. We are deeply committed to understanding our customers’ needs, and creating products they love. We strive to create strong customer relationships throughout the company. PacketFabric was built from the ground up as a fully-remote company, and our “packeteers” are located throughout the world.
PacketFabric is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.