Responsible for supply chain functions to enable strategic initiatives and achieve customer service in accordance with service level agreements. Engages stakeholders across the organisation, including Sales and Supplier Management teams, to align supply chain and operations accountability.
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge in EDI and its utilization
- Lead, manage and design EDI implementations and projects
- Coordinate with developers and business users about basic requirements, special handlings and improvements.
- Define, prioritize and monitor appropriate requirements and continuously review the process.
- Participate in process and innovation related projects and migrations.
- Develop new and modern ways of automate different customer supply chain needs as forecast, purchase order, order change, order confirmation, advance shipping notice, invoices.
- Alignment with Analytics and Process Management in the organization.
- Analyse and solve technical ad-hoc challenges
- Deliver new ways to drive, predict and analyse today’s business processes
- Develop and execute enablement initiatives within various customers and business units
- 2+ years of work experience in the area of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and/or consulting
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business informatics, information sciences, data science or a comparable degree
- Experience with different EDI formats like EDIFACT, XML, VDA, ANSI X.12
- Experience with different EDI communication methods like AS2, OFTP2, VAN, SFTP
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP ERP (SD-Module) and business processes
- API basics are welcome
- Very strong analytical skills
- Structured working methods and ability to work independently with personal responsibility and a proactive approach
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Fluent in English
- Project management basics
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
EBV Elektronik, an Avnet (NYSE: AVT) company, was founded in 1969 and is the leading specialist in European semiconductor distribution. EBV maintains its successful strategy of personal commitment to customers and excellent services. 260 Technical Sales Specialists provide a strong focus on a selected group of long-term manufacturing partners. 120 continuously trained Application Specialists offer extensive application know-how and design expertise. Warehouse operations, complete logistics solutions and value-added services such as programming, taping & reeling and laser marking are fulfilled by Avnet Logistics, EBV’s logistical backbone and Europe’s largest service centre. EBV operates from 62 offices in 28 countries throughout Europe as well as in Israel and South Africa. For more information about EBV Elektronik, please visit www.ebv.com or our EBV Blog http://www.blog.ebv.com.
na osnovu 1 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Nikakvi - ako vam vreme nije problem i ako ste spremni da se zrtvujete zarad njihovih eksperimenata da razrade trziste - samo izvolite.
Prevaren sam da dve godine radim na nekoj eksperimentalnoj poziciji, koja je ugasena kao neuspeli pokusaj (sto sam ja znao od samog starta, ali u tom trenutku nije bilo izbora) Izgubio sam skoro 3 godine i sada sam u zaostatku koji moram da nadoknadim. Vreme je dragocenije od plate koja je bila prosecno niska za tu vrstu posla.