Arcadis Gen is continuing to hire across the world, with all interviewing and on-boarding completed remotely to ensure we maintain safe and secure operations. All new and existing Gen employees will work remotely until it is safe to return to our offices and workspaces. We are committed to flexibility and will continue to offer you, and everybody, the choices to work remotely and in ways that suit your lifestyle moving forward.
Arcadis Gen is the new SaaS business from Arcadis, SEAMS and EAMS Group; a start-up framework and culture, backed by a €3bn+ revenue, 27,000-person, 70-country, 130-year-old company. We are bold, dynamic, and disruptive and are revolutionizing the future of digital asset management.
If you are interested in matching the freedom and opportunity of start-up life, with the stability and benefits of a market leading corporation, Arcadis Gen may well be the perfect place for you.
We are looking for someone to design, implement and lead a Voice of the Customer program with the purpose of driving a customer focused mindset which delivers actionable insights into every aspect of Gen’s business.
Reporting directly to our Chief Customer Experience Officer, the CX Insight Lead will be responsible for driving forward a step change in our customer experience. You will own the VoC program, our customer journey maps and associated CX metrics. You will generate insights and recommendations that will deliver business benefits and continually improve the customer experience across both our service-led and product-led growth models.
What you will do:
- Design, plan, implement and lead a highly effective VoC program across our full customer portfolio to drive customer success
- Establish the foundations for scaling the VoC program, as we grow and mature
- Lead cross-domain collaboration sessions to define and capture our customer journeys and the identification of the key moments of truth
- Apply innovative and creative approaches to make it easy for the voice of our customers to be heard, understood and acted upon at the key moments of truth
- Identify, implement and champion VoC metrics to drive impact and customer-centric decision making
- Collect, measure and analyze structured and unstructured VoC data for the purpose of prioritizing VoC program initiatives
- Develop a CX Insights dashboard to help build a ‘customer first’ culture where insights are easily understood and available across domains to inform decision making
- Identify opportunities for improvement through analysis and insights that will enable Gen to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Present findings and insights to all levels of the organization, including our senior leadership team, accommodating the needs of stakeholders to make results consumable
- Design and implement a VoC closed-loop framework, collaborating across Gen to develop a delivery plan to fix break points in our customer experience
- Serve as the subject-matter expert on VoC insights and tools building a deep understanding of our key customers, customer segments, personas and their customer journeys
- Maintain current understanding of industry trends around customer experience metrics and performance
Who are we targeting?
Our ideal candidate will have a strong CX background who will have designed, developed and implemented a VoC program across both service-led and product-led business models.
- Ability to think strategically about VoC and its value across the Gen business
- A record of driving business results through CX measurement and insights
- Empathy and a rare ability to understand customer needs
- Interpersonal credibility, impact and influence to serve as a high profile and high impact ‘play maker’ for Gen
- Experience in successful survey design and a background in qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Analytical insight and data visualization skills with the ability to create compelling stories and recommendations backed by data
- Program management experience with a focus on customer experience
- Exceptional communication skills to prepare reports, make presentations to executives and business partners
- Degree in business, economics, data analytics or related field
- Experience implementing or leading a VoC program within a product-led growth business
- Expertise in setting up CX survey platforms or using VoC tools and technology
- Knowledge and understanding of statistical principles like correlation, cluster, factor, and regression analysis
- Knowledge of, or interest in Applied Analytics, Asset Management, the built environment, and technology
- Experience of our direct and indirect competition
You should apply for this role if:
- You are passionate about customers and obsessed with capturing customer data and insights to improve customer experience
- You are passionate about digital transformation and disrupting industries
- You value diversity, hold an entrepreneurial spirit and test the limits of your potential
- You attempt the extraordinary, and are motivated to achieve and be better
- You are Bold, Agile and Focussed
- You are an optimist and believe in always finding a way
- You want to play a role on the global stage and influence the future of our industry
Equal Opportunity Statement
The community of the future is a place for everyone, and Arcadis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment is based on merit and business need.