Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full-fiber technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing super fast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion, Hyperoptic are hiring for a Customer Service Subject Matter Expert who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As Customer Service Subject Matter Expert your will be responsible for internal and external initiatives related to analyzing and driving overall team efficiencies and the optimization of processes having to do with platforms utilized or potentially utilized in Customer Service (CS) organization. The incumbent will support the team by creating and analyzing reports and serve as the point of contact in CS for internal and external stakeholders for programs/projects/processes having to do within their functional area of expertise. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- You will be the expert in the area of platforms and data/reporting; continues to build knowledge of the organization, processes, customers, and where applicable services and products;
- Analyze customer contact drivers and complex issues to understand the root causes of issues and inefficiencies and identify areas of improvement providing action plans for improvement;
- Create and drive action plans to deliver improvements and efficiencies across internal tools and processes;
- Act as CS liaison in all company-wide programs/projects/initiatives related to your functional area of expertise (inclusive of identifying and driving to execution all the CS requirements in-company programs, projects, and initiatives to enable the needed CS changes);
- Provide guidance to CS agents in resolving complex issues within their functional area of expertise;
What are we looking for?
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office package (with focus on Excel)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Tableau is an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of Customer-facing service desk platforms (like ZenDesk, Avaya, Cisco etc.) is an advantage
- Experience in a functionally relevant Customer Service role
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on-site
- Pet-friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact, this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!