Arise is a pioneer of on-demand customer management business process outsourcing solutions, headquartered in Florida. Through the cloud-based Arise Platform, Fortune 50 and other companies connect to Service Partners who deliver authentic, loyalty-building interactions with their customers. Delivering radical flexibility to meet even extreme contact volume fluctuations, the Arise Platform is an innovative alternative to the traditional contact center, where brand champions support the brands they love, driving higher customer and customer satisfaction. Named a top employer by the Sun Sentinel for 5 years in a row, and recently acquired by one of the largest and most respected Private Equity Firms in the world, Warburg Pincus, now is the time to join Arise.
The Customer Success Manager plays a central role at Arise Virtual Solutions, ensuring that our clients and Service Partners are able to maximize the value they obtain through use of our Platform. Each Customer Success Manager (“CSM”) serves our portfolio of clients by developing an intimate understanding of their business needs and offering subject matter expertise to support them in achieving their contact center objectives. Additionally, the CSM is responsible for KPI performance, contracts, and vendor relationship management for the hundreds of small independent businesses that provide services to Arise..
** Contact center/BOP experience at a manager level required **
- Managing vendor contract compliance
- Participating in new vendor implementation
- Ensuring that Arise achieves and exceeds all client metrics
- Program analysis and reporting through strong analytical reports to illustrate results and achievement of program metrics
- Overseeing goal setting, monitoring of program trends
- Participating in client meeting and calibration sessions on a daily/weekly basis
- Developing and implementing improvement action plans that can be offered to vendors
- Initial point of escalation on the program. Responsible for escalation tracking and resolution
- Budget management
- Coordinate with the Director, Customer Success to achieve client metrics
- Related duties as required
- Special projects as assigned by Senior Manager, Customer Success or Director, Customer Success
- Responsible for other reports, analysis or other duties as assigned
- Works independently to drive client program metrics
- Requires little supervision to successfully deliver the core responsibilities
- Minimum 5 years related Operations Management work experience in Contact Center/ BPO required.
- Knowledge of vendor management
- Strong Quality Assurance experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience
- 24/7 client focus mentality. Flexible with schedule to attend clients needs
- Ability to facilitate/conduct virtual meetings in a one-on-one and/or group setting
- Proficient in Microsoft applications with a strong emphasis on Word, Excel (Pivot tables and V-lookups), Outlook and Microsoft Project.
- A self-motivated and proactive team-player, working quickly and accurately under pressure and time constraints, with minimal supervision
- Desire to roll-up your sleeves and assist with any project
- Extreme attention to detail
- Passion for helping people achieve their goals
- Data driven decision maker
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Professionalism and the ability to work well with others are extremely important, as well as the ability to maintain confidentiality of information
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Flex Spending Benefits through Cigna
- 401k, Retirement (40% match)
- Generous PTO and Holiday Plan! We also offer Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement ($4K / year)
- Great Place to Work - Sun Sentinel 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019!
- Empowerment Squad Activities - Philanthropy/Volunteering, Team Challenges, Fun Events!
When smart creative and passionate people get together, the results are astounding and the opportunities limitless.
Achieve your potential at Arise.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V