Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. We fuel today’s high-growth revenue teams. And our advanced routing and booking software make it possible for sales and marketing teams to book meetings instantly and generate more revenue while spending less.
We’re a certified unicorn breeder™ with amazing customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliché way. We are sitting on fresh rounds of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
The goal of the Department of Customer Love is to be the voice of our customers and drive change. You’ll be the closest to the customer and interacting with them daily, so we’re leaning on you to identify and advocate for how we can keep improving the customer experience. Currently, we are looking to add Customer Support Engineers across three regions: Americas (PST to EST), EMEA (GMT-4 to GMT+3), and Asia/Australia (GMT+3 to GMT+10).
What You'll Do
- Learn how Chili Piper works and why our customers use it
- Shadow colleagues, learn best practices for what makes CP Customers successful
- Resolve customer questions in chat, email, and over zoom
- Master your knowledge of the Chili Piper product and have a deep understanding of how our customers use Chili Piper to achieve their goals
- Juggle customer conversations while maintaining five-star customer service standards
- Work closely with customers and our product team to help ship changes that reduce the number of product-related questions
- Own swift resolution of technical issues on behalf of our customers by partnering with the product team. This includes identifying, escalating, and suggesting solutions in order to drive a successful outcome
- Be consistently hitting and exceeding your customer experience goals
- Browse through logs to find specific events
- Replicate behaviors or bugs
- Keep an eye on critical issues and alert the engineering team
Who You Are
- Personable, kind, and you love helping customers
- Curious, motivated, and you love problem solving
- A team player. You are very comfortable asking for help and always ready to help others
What We're Looking For
- Experience with Support ticketing software (Zendesk, Helpscout, Intercom, etc….)
- Experience with logs (AWS, Google Cloud, Graylog)
- General knowledge about APIs and endpoints
- Experience with JIRA
- 3+ years in software (SaaS) customer support
- Salesforce Admin Certified a plus
- Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, or Eloqua certified a plus
- Must be able to work within the PST to GMT+10 time zones (either in PST to EST, GMT-4 to GMT+3, or GMT+3 to GMT+10)
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
- Additional Information
How We Work
Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- 50% Women in leadership at Chili Piper
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
Chili Piper je paket automatizovanih alata za planiranje koji pomažu timovima prihoda brže da pretvore više potencijalnih klijenata u kvalifikovane sastanke.
Njihov inteligentni Concierge proizvod nudi jednostavan način potencijalnim klijentima da rezervišu sastanak ili započnu telefonski poziv odmah nakon podnošenja obrasca na vašoj veb lokaciji.
Za razliku od tradicionalne metode upravljanja dolaznim potencijalnim klijentima, Chili Piper koristi pametna pravila za kvalifikovanje i distribuciju potencijalnih klijenata u realnom vremenu. Njihov softver takođe omogućava kompanijama da automatizuju primopredaju olova sa SDR na AE i rezervišu sastanke iz marketinških kampanja i događaja uživo.
Kompanije poput Skuare, Tvilio, DiscoverOrg, Spotifi i Forrester koriste Chili Piper kako bi stvorili neverovatno iskustvo za svoje potencijalne klijente, a zauzvrat dvostruku količinu potencijalnih klijenata pretvore u održane sastanke.