Cloudleaf is transforming Supply Chain Visibility and Optimization. We leverage the ubiquity of low-cost sensors, mobile, power of cloud computing and machine learning to deliver real-time, data-driven operational intelligence in global supply chains. Cloudleaf is an early revenue growth company and is currently working with top Fortune 500 companies.
CloudLeaf’s patented technology includes the Sensor Fabric™, a mesh of intelligent IoT sensors, gateways and cloud engines. Our Sensor Fabric™ captures location, sensor fusion (such as temperature, shock and vibration) and path data in real-time. Our location, workflow, and business rules engines in the cloud transform streaming digital data into actionable insights. Dashboards provide alerts, notifications, metrics, trend analytics and KPIs to solve audit/compliance, quality, and production problems.
CloudLeaf’s library of APIs/SDKs enable seamless integration with existing enterprise systems. We deliver a 50X+ cost improvement over existing solutions, enabling mass-scale deployments that were previously cost-prohibitive.
If you’re seeking an intellectual challenge, a stellar team, and limitless opportunity, Cloudleaf is the place for you. We’re changing the game with how sensor networks are deployed and delivered. We are looking for inspired, passionate thinkers and doers to help us with our mission.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- You are a motivated, collaborator, and a team player who is energetic, empathic, enjoys problem solving and have excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions across organizational levels and with customers
- Experience interacting with application users in sensitive situations
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Able to interact with R&D, Onboarding teams, and Customer Success teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deal with conflicting priorities
- Excellent troubleshooting, root cause analysis, problem solving skills
- Regular status updates on key issues and manage customer issue dashboards
- Nice to have - Supply chain integrations knowledge / Supply chain data knowledge
- Work with the product and development teams to understand product requirements and features
- Execute end to end System test between the devices & Cloud platform
- Diagnose bugs and perform root cause analysis
- Be our local Level 2 Customer Support champion
- Participate in daily scrum calls
- Work closely with the offshore Development and Test teams
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field required.
- 2-3 years of experience in Cloud software QA.
- Ability to write and edit Postman/Jenkins scripts
- Demonstrated ability to understand the product requirements and define and implement a test strategy including writing test cases and executing them
- Experience with a broad set of testing and analysis tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self-starter, strong analytical and problem-solving skills to handle L2 Customer support calls
- Strong knowledge of wireless protocols, specifications and standards – WiFi, BLE, and other RF environments.
- Knowledge with technologies such as Cassandra, Elasticsearch and REST APIs
- Knowledge on source control tool like SCM and GIT
- Strong knowledge in Test infrastructure, automation frameworks and performance test tools (JMeter, Selenium, TestNG, Rest Assured, Extent Reports, Maven, Appium)
- Triage and analysis (diagnosing API / system / service bugs and issues)
- Knowledge of Cloud providers including Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure
- Monitor and analyze system logs and RCA