Numbrs is a Swiss cutting edge technology company developing a smart wallet, which allows users to keep and use all their bank accounts, crypto wallets and loyalty cards in one place. Numbrs' smart wallet is available in Germany, United Kingdom and Spain.
Thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), Numbrs develops breakthrough features that allow users to understand their finances like never before and ultimately improve their financial health.
Numbrs is one of the best-financed FinTechs in Europe and, with a valuation above $1 billion, one of the very few European FinTech unicorns.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We've built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
Numbrs is expanding, and we are therefore searching for a native English speakers for the Support Agent position. You'll be the first point of contact with Numbrs to the English speaking market. You will be working across many channels to provide our users with the most excellent customer support experience. Besides your primary responsibility as a Support Agent, you will create and review English content and monitor our social media channels.
You will solve customer inquiries (via email, chat, media monitoring), identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues encountered by customers. You work closely with technical teams to report customer issues while providing timely status updates to our users. You will collect and analyse customer feedback as well as possible trends in customer issues, in order to provide insights and suggestions on how to improve our product and processes.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- native English, Spanish and/or German language knowledge is an advantage
- 1-2 years work experience in an administrative or organizational role
- ability to effectively prioritise and escalate user issues as required
- advanced customer service skills: active listening, empathy, conflict resolution, problem solving, and professionalism
- quick to learn and fast to adapt to changing environments
- ability to multi-task, work independently, and make accurate decisions with a sense of urgency
- prior experience in customer support
- strong technical understanding and interest in internet companies and mobile apps
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting challenges in the financial and crypto industry
- Collaboration with some of the smartest and the most talented experts in technology
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days
Deadline for applications: 22.10.2021.